Dorner Mfg. Corp. is a privately held Hartland, Wisconsin-based Company. We are a world leading conveyor manufacturer in not only the design, but manufacturing of conveyors and related automation equipment. Since 1973, companies from around the world have turned to Dorner conveyors for greatly improved efficiency and productivity. Industries we provide our expertise to include packaging and containers, dairy, food and beverage, industrial automation and machinery.
There is a Dorner difference. You’ll notice many elements that distinguish us from our competitors. The one element that shines most is our commitment to being a highly responsive problem-solving provider of conveyor solutions.
The Customer Service Rep is responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer & distributor satisfaction by providing responsive, pleasant and professional assistance. Working in a team environment, this individual supports customers, distributors, RMs and other sales support teams by promptly fielding incoming phone calls, emails and faxes and handling inquiries for: order status, shipment tracking, shipping/order documents, distributor inquiries, lead time questions, order changes, obsolete product information, RMAs, order expediting, technical assistance and verbal/written parts price quotes. This position also supports parts and standard conveyor order entry and lead distribution to channels.
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service; ideally in a manufacturing environment and computer skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment interacting with a variety of internal and external customers through phone, mail and in-person
- Good mechanical aptitude, problem-solving skills, accuracy in all work and desire to follow customer issue through to completion
- Spanish language skills preferred
- Associates degree in a technical/business field or equivalent experience
- Send Resume to: HR@dorner.com
- Mail Resume to Dorner Mfg. Corp. | 975 Cottonwood Avenue | Hartland, WI 53029
- Complete Online Application and email to HR@dorner.com
Dorner is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Download Job Description