Leading up to PACK EXPO International this year, we’re doing a four-part preview of Booth N-5945. If you missed Part One you can read it here.
Still need to register? Enter Dorner’s Comp Code: 44U23 on the registration page, or CLICK HERE.
If you’re already registered, add Dorner to your show schedule by visiting our online booth.
Today we are highlighting two of our conveyor loop displays, the 1100 Series display and 2200 Series SmartFlex & 3200 Series Modular Belt display.
1100 Series Conveyor
The 1100 Series miniature belt conveyors are our smallest conveyors, and at ¾” frame height, they have the lowest profile in North America.
These conveyors are designed for small or lightweight part handling and can easily fit inside machinery or other equipment.
The 1100 Series is Class 100 cleanroom certified, which makes them ideal for use in medical and pharmaceutical applications.
Features of the display include :
- End transfers
- Side Transfers
- Backlit conveyor
- A variety of widths
Plastic Chain Loop
Another item we are sending to the show this year is our 2200 Series SmartFlex and 3200 Series Modular Belt conveyor loop. The SmartFlex portion features two of the expanded capabilities added to the SmartFlex line last year.
- Used for inclines and declines in tight spaces
- Provides capability for vertical incline with minimal floor space
- Can be used for accumulating, buffering and cooling product between processes or machines
- Simple, low-cost spiral for small parts handling
- Reduces conveyor footprint which saves valuable floor space
- Allows for incline or decline through corners and straights
3200 Series Modular Belt
With a sleek design, heavy load and high-speed capabilities, and the option for up to 4 curves on a single conveyor, it’s the perfect combination of functionality and flexibility.
- High speeds up to 400 ft/min
- True low-side conveyor
- Optional powered transfer allows for smooth end transfers for products as small as 3″ in diameter