Come check out Dorner at booth #1038 during the 2015 Western Manufacturing Technology Show on June 15-17. The show will be held at the Edmonton EXPO Centre in Edmonton, Alberta. This year Dorner is bringing our 7400 AquaPruf from our sanitary conveyor line and a 3200 Precision Move conveyor.
WMTS showcases, “leading-edge machine tools, tooling and accessories, fabrication, design, automation, process control, and plant maintenance equipment – everything you need all under one roof!”
The 7400 AquaPruf is one of many conveyors offered by Dorner in our line of USDA and BISSC certified sanitary conveyors. The 7400 AquaPruf has features including:
- Welded stainless steel frame
- Tip-up tail and belt lifters for easier cleaning
- Rounded cross members and solid UHMW wear strips for complete drainage
- One person tool-less cleaning in under 5 minutes
The 3200 Precision Move conveyor is great for accurate small part handling, robotic pick-n-place, machine integration, precision indexing, and much more! The 3200 Precision Move has many useful features such as:
- Optional pallet/fixture mounting systems
- Multiple belt options
- Available Servo mounts and motors
Register for WMTS for free using Dorner’s registration code, 15717212, and make sure to stop by and see what Dorner can do for your business.