BTO Technician – Stands – 1st Shift
This position will work within the Stands area. Primary focus will include, but not limited to, running KMT saw, building sub-assemblies, final stand construction, packaging in boxes as well as building pallets for stands, and shipping the items in our business system.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Basic math skills with the ability to understand decimals.
- This person must display initiative, have a positive attitude, be dependable, have safe working habits and have a good overall attendance record.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment is a must.
- Problem solving skills are essential.
BTO Technician – Stands – 1st Shift Application
Dorner Mfg. Corp. is a privately held Hartland, Wisconsin-based Company. We are a world leading conveyor manufacturer in not only the design, but manufacturing of conveyors and related automation equipment. Companies from around the world have turned to Dorner conveyors for greatly improved efficiency and productivity. Dorner provides thousands of stainless and aluminum conveyor automation solutions to countless industries including packaging, automation, industrial, food processing, medical, pharmaceutical, and many more.
Dorner's mission is to Transform Conveyor Automation by providing a wide range of innovative conveying solutions with best in class support. Dorner is an Equal Opportunity Employer.