As we look back on 2019, we are filled with appreciation and gratitude for the wonderful partnerships we have with our customers, channel partners, associates, and employees!
Throughout the last year, we produced thousands of conveyance solutions that helped businesses optimize their productivity, increase efficiency, and reduce downtime and waste.
None of this would be possible without your support- and so, working with you was our greatest accomplishment in 2019.
Some other highlights of this past year include welcoming many wonderful new employees to the Dorner team, further enhancements and development of product lines and product capabilities, exhibiting at industry trade shows, continued global expansion, and supporting our communities through various involvement.
- Expanding Product Line Capabilities
- Belts at DE are being produced in house within a 300 square meter belting cell. Dorner Europe is now stocking over 150 belts within the facility.
- DLA expanded to a new facility in Guadalajara, Mexico enabling quicker building and delivery of belt and flexible chain conveyors. Soon followed by expanding their manufacturing capabilities to build popular-selling 2200 Series Modular Belt conveyors.
- Dorner’s 2200 Series conveyors are now being manufactured globally
- Dorner Latin America Shipping Spare Parts and Belts in as Few as 24 Hours!
- Merged SmartFlex & FlexMove Product lines into one platform. Included three new purchasing options to best meet customer needs.
- Expanding Global FootPrint – The addition of a new sales and engineering office in Paris, France to better serve French customers.
- Being able to meet and discuss conveyor tech with the wonderful people who stopped by our booth at PACK EXPO 2019 and all other trade shows this year.
- Other shows include: ProFood Tech, Automate, Expo Pack, WestPack, IBIE and Assembly Show
- Partnership with UR, UR+ Certified Solution. Easy programming, fast set-up, and flexible deployment make the 2200 Series ideal for systems that need an infeed and discharge to a Universal Robot.
- Jacob Gaspari Named Recipient of the 2019 Richard C. Ryan Packaging Education Scholarship
- Members of Dorner Asia Spend Fun Filled Afternoon with Residents of PKIPPP
- Ninth Year of Partnership Between CCC and Dorner Proves to be Strongest.
- Successful Solution for Bakery Customer with Partner JEM International leads to a successful cake mix filling line.
What’s to come in 2020
This year has been filled with many successes, learning experiences, and memories. And 2020 is set to be even better. We have a number of exciting things planned including several new product launches, various industry trade shows around the world, and numerous continual improvements across our organization including manufacturing expansions, customer service enhancements, D-Tools additions, website updates and more.
We thank you for your continued support and efforts and look forward to collaborating on and optimizing many more manufacturing processes in 2020!