Dorner Mfg. Corp., FlexMove and Geppert Band will be exhibiting together at Interpack 2017 in Düsseldorf, Germany from May 4th to 10th. “Interpack is the essential event for the food, beverage, confectionery, bakery, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, non-food and industrial goods sectors.”
We will have two booths at the show this year showcasing both Sanitary and Industrial Products.
Sanitary Booth – Booth #12C51
The sanitary booth will feature Dorner’s 7400 AquaPruf Ultimate Conveyor. The Ultimate Series has been engineered for Fast & Effective Sanitation in the most demanding environments. These include RTE foods, raw protein (meat – poultry – fish), dairy and other environments with high-pressure sanitation requirements.
Industrial Booth – Booth #12B08-2
Our industrial booth will feature Dorner’s 1100 Series Miniature Belt Conveyors. These conveyors are designed for small or lightweight part handling and can easily fit inside machinery or other equipment.
The 1100 Series is Class 100 cleanroom certified, which makes them ideal for use in medical and pharmaceutical applications. Features of the display include:
- End transfers
- Side Transfers
- Backlit conveyor
- A variety of widths
- Used for inclines and declines in tight spaces
- Provides capability for vertical incline with minimal floor space
- Can be used for accumulating, buffering and cooling product between processes or machines
- Simple, low-cost spiral for small parts handling
- Reduces conveyor footprint which saves valuable floor space
- Allows for incline or decline through corners and straights
3200 Series Modular Belt
With a sleek design, heavy load and high-speed capabilities, and the option for up to 4 curves on a single conveyor, it’s the perfect combination of functionality and flexibility.
- High speeds up to 400 ft/min
- True low-side conveyor
- Optional powered transfer allows for smooth end transfers for products as small as 3″ in diameter