Leading up to PACK EXPO 2015 in Las Vegas, we are giving you a sneak peek at the conveyors that we are bringing to the show. If you haven’t taken a look yet, check out Part One.
Here are two more conveyor systems that you’ll see when you visit us in Booth C-1847.
SmartPace / AquaGard 7100 Series
The SmartPace is a dynamic pacing conveyor that takes randomly spaced products and paces them into even spacing.
- Completely non-contact, no guides diverts or plows
- Create even spaced product or alternating batches of product
- Merge multiple lines together without product stops or gates
AquaGard 7100 Series
Dorner’s AquaGard 7100 Series Stainless Steel Flexible Chain Conveyor can twist and turn into the tightest of spaces. The flexibility is ideal for product routing in wipe down sanitary applications in the food, packaging and pharmaceutical industries.
Features and benefits of the AquaGard 7100 Series include :
- Sleek frame design with long conveyor runs
- Fast belt speeds up to 250 feet per minute
- Superior product transfers
- FDA approved plastics and stainless steel
- 600-pound load capacity
- Incline/decline modules up to 30 degrees
- Low friction, friction insert, and roller top chain options
Flexible Packaging Display
Flexible packages, such as bags or pouches, can be difficult to handle accurately during the production process. This display demonstrates how applying innovative conveyor technology can help safely move flexible packages.
This video shows a couple features of the display. First, it shows how two conveyors moving at different speeds can change the orientation of a package. It also demonstrates the pinch transfer which allows for inspection. edge-sealing, printing, and labeling of pouches while keeping the top and bottom open.
Click here to learn more about flexible product handling.