As we look back on our big milestones in 2018, we want to start by saying thank you to all of our customers, channel partners and associates. Working with you was our greatest accomplishment in 2018, and we are looking forward to seeing what we can achieve together in 2019.
Some highlights of this past year include: welcoming MANY wonderful new employees to the Dorner team, exhibiting at trade shows all over the world and continuing to expand Dorner’s manufacturing globally.
- The Dorner Brand merged
- 3D Preview is now in D-Tools
- 4100 & 6200 Series retirement
- Dorner Europe completed expansion
- Part Kits are now available
- Dorner USA became ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Transforming Conveyor Automation Video released
- New AquaGard 7350 Series launched (and a new video released!)
Thank you again for being a part of Dorner’s 2018!