Metal Detection & Metal-Free Zone Conveyors
Maximize the performance, quality, and productivity of food inspection with Dorner Metal-Free Zone Conveyor systems.
Safety is a major concern in the food manufacturing process. You want to make sure that all the food on your line is safe and not contaminated with metal or other foreign objects.
Dorner works with leading metal detection companies to provide our customers with sanitary conveyors for transfers in, through and out of metal detectors, metal free zones, rejection systems, lockable reject bins, system controls, and networking interfaces for real time performance information.
We can also incorporate a number of reject mechanisms including pushers, air blasters, diverter arms, and others.
Simplify Product Inspection with Metal Detection Conveyors
- Metal-Free Zone can be customized to match any metal detector
- Reliable inspection with UHMW and other nonmetal components in the metal detection zone
- Simple, low profile frame height easily slides into metal detector opening
- Compact frame to belt width maximizes use of detector opening
- Fabric or Modular Belt options depending on product type and application
- Available on:
- 2200 Series
- 3200 Series
Metal-Free Zone Specifications
- Engineered plastic metal free mid-section to install metal detector
- Size of the zone is determined by the metal detection unit being integrated
- Metal detector is to be specified and acquired separately
- Reference the conveyor specification sheet for additional details and specifications
Features & Specifications for 2200 Series
- Widths: 44 mm to 610 mm
- Aluminum extruded frame with T-Slot construction
- 48 mm frame height
- Sealed ball bearings
- V-Guided and Non V-Guided belt compatible
- Rack and pinion belt tensioning
Options & Accessories
• Standard support stands and guiding options
• Available with series standard mounting packages and gearmotors
• Multiple belt options available