Metal Working Conveyors
Low Profile Metal Working Conveyor Systems
2200 Series Industrial Conveyors:
Dorner’s 2200 series conveyors offer:
- Boxed frame of extruded aluminum prevents frame racking and adds strength
- Stainless steel bed plate for added durability on belted conveyors
- Low profile, space saving designs
- Fully enclosed bearing for protection from the harsh environments
- T-Slots allow customers to mount any guiding or accessories that they might need in their conveyor systems
- Modular metal working belt and open frame design for cooling and draining
Modular Plastic Belt Series Industrial Conveyor
At times, sharp edges on metal parts or scrap can damage urethane belts or drainage for machine coolants is needed. Dorner offers a full line of plastic chain conveyors that resists cutting and allows drainage of coolants and oils. This line of conveyors is based on the 2200 series box frame style design and can more than double belt life, therefore reducing maintenance time and the total cost of ownership.
Metal Working Conveyors: Delivery
Dorner has designed and engineered the widest selection of guiding, stands, gang drives, common drives, motion sensors, controls and other common accessories that effectively automate metal operations in the industry. With unmatched lead times of 5 days, Dorner can deliver the 6200, Modular Plastic Belt and the 2200 series conveyors with customer selected options faster than any other company in the industry. When next week is too late, call Dorner today!