Dorner Mfg. Corp. is a privately held Hartland, Wisconsin-based Company. We are a world leading conveyor manufacturer in not only the design, but manufacturing of conveyors and related automation equipment. Since 1973, companies from around the world have turned to Dorner conveyors for greatly improved efficiency and productivity. Industries we provide our expertise to include packaging and containers, dairy, food and beverage, industrial automation and machinery.
There is a Dorner difference. You’ll notice many elements that distinguish us from our competitors. The one element that shines most is our commitment to being a highly responsive problem-solving provider of conveyor solutions.
Due to growth, we have two positions available. The Conveyor Applications Specialist/Inside Sales Engineer is responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer & distributor satisfaction by providing responsive, professional and technically sound conveyor solutions and quotations as well as application assistance and guidance. Working in a team environment, this individual supports customers, distributors, RMs, NAMs, and other sales support teams by promptly responding to inquiries and RFQ’s. This position creates proposal drawings (CAD) as needed and assists with customer product testing.
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service and computer skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment interacting with a variety of internal and external customers through phone, email and in-person
- Requires strong mechanical aptitude, problem-solving skills and desire to assist customers in finding the best Dorner solution for their unit handling needs
- Bachelor degree in a technical field or equivalent experience required
- AutoCAD experience preferred