1st Shift M-F 7:00am- 3:30pm
This position will work within the Shipping & Receiving area. Primary responsibilities include:
- Drive Cargo Van for pickups and deliveries.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Receiving and outside processing.
- Will work with internal and external customers in a fast paced environment to support the other cells in Manufacturing.
- Receive and deliver flex move products to/from Rose Drive facility.
- Ability to open large ocean shipments with hand tools.
- Support receiving team with daily deliveries
- Ability to climb ladders to access and lift 30-40 lbs.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license with ability to drive Cargo Van.
- Basic Computer skills; Excel, Word and Outlook knowledge a plus.
- Certified for sit down Fork Lift, Raymond and use of overhead crane.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Previous Shipping & Receiving experience preferred.
- Keyboard skills for data entry.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Customer service oriented; good communication skills.
- CPU knowledge