1st Shift: Monday-Friday
6:00 am – 2:30 pm
The main focus of this position will be to work within the Sanitary Production area performing TIG welding/assembly on our 1st shift.
Other responsibilities include:
- Measure and align workpieces using straightedges, clamps, and various measuring equipment.
- Operate power grinders/tools, drill press, belt sander, and other miscellaneous hand tools.
- Interpret and manufacture to drawing specifications, customer requirements and work order direction.
- Work in a safe manner and enforce all safety policies.
- Maintain clean equipment/tools and work area.
- Record an accurate log of job times and labor reporting
- Ensure welding operations meet set specifications and construction requirements.
- High school diploma or GED and be able to lift 50-75 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Must be able to read prints and have 2-3 years’ experience in TIG welding of stainless steel.
- Be proficient in using various measurement tools to establish the configuration or position of a welding plan.
- Ability to weld within tight tolerances.
- Basic math skills: read and write mixed numbers in both decimal and fractional form.
- A strong display of dependability, punctuality, safety, and attendance is required for this position.
- Ability to work in a team environment is a must.