1st Shift: Monday-Friday
6:00 am – 2:30 pm
This position will work within the Stands area. Primary focus will include, but not limited to, running KMT saw, building sub-assemblies, final stand construction, packaging in boxes as well as building pallets for stands, and shipping the items in our business system.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Basic math skills with the ability to understand decimals.
- This person must display initiative, have a positive attitude, be dependable, have safe working habits and have an overall excellent attendance record.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment is a must.
- Problem solving skills are essential.
- Available for overtime as required.