Conveyor specialists are ready to help you find the right solution
Benefits of 7600 AquaPruf Z-Frame Conveyor:
- Available in flat and cleated belts
- Load: 20 lbs/square foot of belt (90 kg/m2)
- Belt Widths: 6” (152 mm) to 24” (610 mm)
- Section Lengths: 24” (610 mm) to 20’ (6.1 m)
- Total Conveyor Lengths: up to 38′ (11.6 m)
- Belt speed: 233 ft/min maximum (71 m/min)
- 5°, 10° and 15° Fixed Angle Modules standard
- 3.5” (89 mm) diameter drive roller with cast-on Urethane lagging
- UHMW Wear strip bed plate
- Continuous TIG welded 304 stainless steel frame
- #4 Polish on all outside surfaces
- Bearing material is 400 stainless steel
- Bearing lubricant is H1 type FDA lubricant
- FDA approved belting and plastic components
Note: Proper conveyor application, cleaning and sanitation is the responsibility of the end user.
When required Dorner can passivate conveyors or provide most materials in 316 or 316L stainless steel
Features & Benefits
- Frame is designed with no horizontal surfaces for optimum cleaning. Conveyors over 10’ (3,048 mm) long consist of multiple sections which are bolted together.
- Bearings are mounted in cast stainless steel housings for maximum performance in washdown environments.
- Belt tensioning mechanism uses Acme threads for easy cleaning and is externally mounted to the frame with adequate clearances for cleaning.
- The tool-less tip up pulley allows conveyor end to be lifted easily for quick access to inside of conveyor for cleaning.
- Conveyor is designed to withstand high pressure (100-1,500 psi) spray and chlorinated solutions.
- Return Belt Supports are 4″ UHMW Rollers and are easily removed without tools for effective cleaning.
- Drive spindle is Cast-On Urethane Lagging for increased load capacity. Spindle has groove for V-guided belts for optimum performance.
- Frame cut-outs (optional) are available to allow spraying the inside of the conveyor without lifting the belt.
- Nose bar idler ends (optional) are available in 1″ and 1 7/8″ for small product transfers.
- Belt lifters (optional) lift belt from wear strips / bed plate by simply pulling an external lever for fast access and effective cleaning.
- Belt scraper (optional) removes build up and adjusts easily for each application. Features tool-less disassembly/assembly for cleaning of parts.
- Solid bed plate (optional) is stainless steel and locates on UHMW strips for delicate / fragile products.