Conveyor Plug-In for Simplified Automation with Universal Robots
Dorner 2200 Series | UR+ Solutions
Ideal for a wide range of applications, Dorner’s 2200 Series low profile, high-performance fabric, and modular belt conveyors feature a high-speed nose bar transfer option, a durable single piece frame design, universal T-slots, and a variety of belting and guiding options.
2200 Series conveyors are a certified UR+ Solution that simplifies robot and conveyor integration for an array of automated applications.
Dorner | UR+ Solution Brochure
How do 2200 Series Conveyors work with the Universal Robot Controller?
- Control up to 2 different conveyors being used with your Universal Robot
- Start and stop the conveyor(s)
- Move the conveyor belt forward or backward
- Choose and change the conveyor(s) speed
What Universal Products are 2200 Series Conveyors Compatible With?
- UR3 Robot: 3kg Payload
- UR5 Robot: 5kg Payload
- UR10 Robot: 10kg Payload
- Compatible with e-Series
Benefits of a Dorner Conveyor | UR+ Solution
- UR+ technology allows operators to set-up and operate cobots easily & efficiently
- Out-of-box set-up allows operators to unpack, mount, and program the cobots’ first task in only a few hours.
- Easy to re-deploy to multiple applications because of their lightweight, space saving design.