2020 was a year unlike any other; a year filled uncertainty and continuous adaption. The impact of the pandemic is unprecedented, and our thoughts continue to go out to all who have been or will be affected by the outbreak.
But 2020 was also a year highlighted with people coming together. In each region of the world we saw people stepping up, adapting, and finding solutions. We continue to be amazed and inspired by the determination and spirit.
At Dorner, we were particularly proud to be able to support companies with critical projects. Our team manufactured hundreds of conveyors for N-95 respirator production, vaccine and testing lines, sanitizers and other home care products, face masks manufacturing, and medical equipment and pharmaceutical production facilities. We feel fortunate to be able to do our part in the fight against COVID-19.
Although 2020 was a difficult year, as we look back, we are filled with appreciation and gratitude for our wonderful partnerships with our customers, channel partners, associates, and employees. None of this would be possible without your support. And so, working with you was our greatest accomplishment.
To each of you – Thank you!
Some other highlights of this past year include: welcoming many wonderful new employees to the Dorner team, further enhancements and development of product lines, and supporting our communities and customers.
Product Launches & Enhancements
- FlexMove Helix Product Line Improvements
- Dorner Europe Begins Manufacturing 2200 Modular Belt Conveyors
- Dorner Latin American Begins Manufacturing 2200 Precision Move Pallet Systems
- Dorner Europe Begins Manufacturing 2200 LPZ Conveyors
- New FlexMove Clamping Module, Side Acting Merge Module & Cleaning Modules
- New ERT250 Edge Roller Conveyors
A Few Unique Applications & Customer Projects
- Large Appliance ERT250 System
- Dorner Europe Helps Plan Poultry Processing Facility
- Custom Pallet System for Precise Rotation
- Dorner Latin America Completes 1100 Foot Conveyor Project
- Custom System for Medical Devices
- Pharmaceutical Processing Line
- Custom Engineered Solution for Merging Pizza Lines
Employee & Company News
- Dorner Appoints Matthew Kelley Regional Sales Director
- Dorner Europe Extends ISO Certification
- AquaGard & AquaPruf Conveyors Renew BISSC Certification
What’s to Come in 2021
As we look ahead, we are optimistic for the future. We have a number of exciting things planned for the new year including several new product launches as well as numerous continual improvements across our organization. These extend from manufacturing expansions, to customer service enhancements, D-Tools additions, website updates and more.
As we continue to navigate the impacts of COVID-19, we have several virtual trade events planned as well as other initiatives designed to continue the best lines of communication during these times.
We wish each of you and your families the best. We thank you for your continued support and efforts and look forward to finding new ways to transform your manufacturing processes in 2021!